Thursday, March 29, 2007

Million Dollar What?

Hey. Well, I have been out of town and busy and I've had company so I have neglected my million dollar quest and my goal to write every day. But what's done is done and now we shall move forward. I'm not really all that interested in making a million dollars anymore. Maybe when I get past the first trimester I'll be able to get excited about it again. It's just that this part of pregnancy is the worst for me. Worse than the end when you're miserable and worse than the labor and delivery itself. Nausea is as gross as the word itself.

I am not ready to throw in the towel, for I still believe it is possible to make a million by November. And yes, that would be a solution to many things on my mental "to-do before baby comes" list. But I've taken care of a baby before. And you don't need as many bells and whistles as you think, and you definitely don't need a million dollars. And really, the infant you receive is worth more than a million could ever buy, so, really, when I deliver, I will have reached and exceeded my goal, right?

I guess except the television part. But it's really no big deal to get on TV these days. Have you watched any television lately? You don't need any sort of skills. In fact, it seems to celebrate people without any skills whatsoever. Really, what I need is an appearance on a game show. If I win a million, I could knock out both goals at once.

No comments: