Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The hand that rocks the cradle

Well, today we got a million dollar pregnancy website up and going. My husband and I still have no idea exactly how we are going to raise a million dollars but we're not throwing in the towel just yet. I don't need a million dollars, really. I have everything I need. I do not believe money makes you happy or satisfied in life. But one must admit, in our society, money is essential to attain food, clothing, and shelter. Even though all I really want is a house with two showers and some money aside for my children's education, I figured why not aim big. Today my mother reminded me of the famous quote, "For the hand that rocks the cradle, is the one who rules the world." (William Ross Wallace)

I'd just like this pregnancy crusade I'm on to celebrate ruling the world from my modest home while reading books to my children in my pajamas. Don't you?

No comments: