Thursday, April 26, 2007

Hamburger(s)

I have been craving a hamburger for too long so, last night I told my husband at about 1:30 in the afternoon that I was going to need a hamburger that night for dinner and that we didn't have any ground beef. So he was either going to go to the store or take me out for a burger. We took ourselves and our three kids to Wendy's and, here it comes, I ate TWO hamburgers. I have never been a big eater, never one to stuff myself, I don't like feeling over full. But as I sat there, about halfway through the first one, I said to my husband, "this seems a lot smaller when you're pregnant" and that I might need another one. Being the wonderful man he is, he went to the front to get something else and came back with another burger for me. So, optimistic, I cut it in half and ate the first half. Then I figured, "oh well" and proceeded to down the rest.

My husband watched in amazement, then voiced the darkest fear that I had been thinking the entire time: "Does this mean you have two babies in there?" I'll let you know.

1 comment:

Sandra Bennage said...

Two hamburgers?! That's awesome! Maybe it could be two...